A high-powered light that mounts to tactical weapons and uses a single lithium battery.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- 300 lumens; 2.5 hours regulated run time; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finsih
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 4.18 oz.
- Lithium Battery Notice under Documentation
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR
- Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Assembled in USA